P. O. Box 704
Refugio, TX 78377
Phone: 361-526-2233 & 361-526-2727
COVID-19 Closure Notice
Below are suggestions on how to obtain the following:
- Birth and/or Death Certificates may be purchased by using the mail-in application which is available on the Refugio County Clerk’s website. www.co.refugio.tx.us/page/refugio.county.clerk
- Blank Assumed Name/DBA forms are available online.You may mail these in with the appropriate fees.
- Copies of Deeds may be purchased by visiting clicking “Official Records Search” on this webpage.
- Payments of Fines & Court Costs may be made by contacting the clerk’s office or you may mail in your payment.
- Marriage Licenses – Please contact the clerk’s office to schedule an appointment.
Our office will continue processing court filings through Texas eFile System, Real Property Recordings through eRecording as well as through the mail.
COUNTY CLERK EMPLOYEES WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA TELEPHONE.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL 361-526-2233 EXT 306
Or Email: email@example.com
For a Marriage Application click on the link below and fill in the appropriate information. Once completed please call our office at the number listed to schedule an appointment.
Application for Certified Copy of Birth or Death Cert w Notary
Our New Online Services provide a convenient and centralized way to access documents recorded in our office.
Additional information about the site is available once you login.
Official Records Search
2019 County Court Docket Dates
2020 & 2021 County Court Docket Dates